Columbia, MO City Council
City Council members are elected in April for staggered three year terms.
The City Council meets the 1st & 3rd Mondays of every month at 7 pm in the Council Chambers, 1st Floor, City Hall Building, 701 E. Broadway.
See Council Web site for meeting calendar with agendas, plus CityStream video of meetings at this link:
Home – City Council (como.gov)
City Council, Administration or Staff
P.O. Box 6015, Columbia, MO 65205
- City Switchboard: (573) 874-7111
- City Administration: (573) 874-7214
- City Clerk: (573) 874-7208
- Recycling Information: (573) 874-7280
- Community Line: (573) 874-7650
You can search the following database to find your elected representatives for city, county and state:
For a list of current Columbia City Council, click here: Council-members Archive – City Council (como.gov)