Columbia, MO City Council
City Council members are elected in April for staggered three year terms.
The City Council meets the 1st & 3rd Mondays of every month at 7 pm in the Council Chambers, 1st Floor, City Hall Building, 701 E. Broadway.
See Council Web site for meeting calendar with agendas, plus CityStream video of meetings.
City Council, Administration or Staff
P.O. Box 6015, Columbia, MO 65205
- City Switchboard: (573) 874-7111
- City Administration: (573) 874-7214
- City Clerk: (573) 874-7208
- Recycling Information: (573) 874-7280
- Community Line: (573) 874-7650
For a list of current Columbia City Council, click here: Meet the Council